24 marzo 2013

❀ Happy Birthday Hubby!


... Hi people!

Today I want to share with you a B-day card that I made for my hubby.

Doing a card for a gentleman is always difficult for me, because of the limitations about ornaments, that always helps when you are trying to give that special "touch" to a card or an album.



Make masculine cards is more complicated (no flowers here please... lol) so I decided to use the steampunk aesthetic to give that extra point.


It's my first "steam" so, I need to walk a long way still , but I think that is not so bad huh!... comments are welcome , please let me know your thoughts....

Greetings,



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Oye!..gracias por pasarte, me alegras el día y me animas a seguir haciendo cosa bonitas y colgando cosas bonitas ..
.. desde ya te mando un super abrazo!...

Gracias por comentar! ..