10 abril 2013

❀ Pals PAper Art 156 - A Fresh Breeze Color Challenge

Hello people!,

Here we are, so happy to have passed my quarterly, and finally ready and prepared to face the new Pals Paper Art challenge of April!,- long time i was not involved, huh!.

So let's talk about the challenge... as always, you have three colors, -no sketch this time- and free choice of brands. Also, if yours is digital, it's welcome too, so ...no excuses ladies, let's get a fresh breeze!




To make the card, I used the die cut flower and get the negative side of the cut to put it on card base, then I emboss it with dot & flowers Sizzix set, and also added a strip textured with the Impressions Peacocks & leaves ... a little flower and that's it ...ah, no ..sorry, I also distress it with shabby shutters Tim Holz ink. now is it's!.




Thanks for all your comments, I really appreciate it!.



2 comentarios:

  1. Your spring card is lovely! Thank you for joining us at Pals Paper Arts! Come back next week and play again!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Patti, you can count on me next week ;-) !

      Eliminar

Oye!..gracias por pasarte, me alegras el día y me animas a seguir haciendo cosa bonitas y colgando cosas bonitas ..
.. desde ya te mando un super abrazo!...

Gracias por comentar! ..