16 abril 2013

❀ A new card challenge! ... but a little --->Retro


This week I'm playing with the  blog and their new sketch proposal " retrosketches-59 ", I'd never before followed a sketch and gosh ... how much fun! ...



... and this, is perfect to add some "twist" to celebrate Seville April Fair o La Feria De Abril !! ...  the most important Fair in the Southern of Spain, with good music, so much "sevillanas" dance and some really gorgeous wines!..
Take a peek of my little card ... and if you can... come to visit us !...we will like to having you all here!.







See you!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Oye!..gracias por pasarte, me alegras el día y me animas a seguir haciendo cosa bonitas y colgando cosas bonitas ..
.. desde ya te mando un super abrazo!...

Gracias por comentar! ..